Thursday, April 4, 2013

eurydice's jouissance/1

This is incomplete, whatever I say from this point forward, is incomplete, looking backward, I don't look backward, I'm the one who gets looked at backward, that's when everything turns, as if death wasn't enough, everything turned with a look, I don't understand the look until it's over, that's the worst, the looks that register on the skin are the ones that we pass by when they're happening, all I wanted was to look into your eyes, until I looked into your eyes, and then I understood that the thing I wanted was the last thing that would happen before everything turned.  Esto.  Esto es un desierto.  Nosotros vivimos abajo de la tierra, la linea divisora, entre los muertos y todos lo demas.  Mira.  No mires.  Por favor no mires, porque despues, no podemos ver nada.  La nada coditiana, la nada entera, la nada de siempre, la nada contiene el olor de du piel, la memoria de mi piel, y auque yo tengo la memoria de tus dedos sobre mi piel, y tengo la mancha en mi piel, no es suficiente para recordar un breve momento contigo, no es suficiente, todo lo que tengo es la ausencia de ti, y mi lengua no es suficiente, no es suficiente a recordar un momento de nuestro amor.  Tragedia.  Tragedia, botellas, sandalo, fresas con crema, y la cancion mas triste en todo el mundo, el mundo arriba, abajo, todo.  Besos incompletos.  

No comments:

MANIFESTO OF CROSSED ONTOLOGIES Everybody (and by everybody I don ’ t mean everybody I think I mean one person, and I mean you, in par...