Thursday, September 1, 2011

cgs and september

and i miss so many people these days, and wonder if anyone was ever here, or if it all took place elsewhere, and if it only can happen elsewhere, in another time and another skin, and if it has to happen there, then i will leave here this morning and won't stop until i get there, and i can't call to let you know i'm on the way, because i can't send messages when i'm on the way, and maybe it doesn't even matter except it does matter that i know that i am on the way (i'm surrounded by friendly fools here, and none of them look a thing like you, but i don't know how i'd even recognize you, hot as it is, my head as hot as it is)

No comments:

MANIFESTO OF CROSSED ONTOLOGIES Everybody (and by everybody I don ’ t mean everybody I think I mean one person, and I mean you, in par...