Sunday, November 25, 2012

dream

captured an eagle or the eagle found me half alive and trapped in between live and death, a muerto, parents there, and berlin people there, and someone secret there too and in a desert but also a city and school and totems and blood and memory, blood memory a space of blood memory, and an impossible high building with no windows something i am trying to learn how to climb, hahaha, a tower, it's an ivory tower, hahaha, eagle and love old and new (they are three at least three, i recognize two, yes the same two yes, old and new, and they are twined round each other, like a candy cane, and wrapped round each other wrapped up in chicken wire) that and memory ah

No comments:

MANIFESTO OF CROSSED ONTOLOGIES Everybody (and by everybody I don ’ t mean everybody I think I mean one person, and I mean you, in par...